1. Any good services by GAT shall be subject to the terms and conditions set out in this quotation, GAT standard terms and conditions and such other terms and conditions as are notified by GAT to the Customer
2. Unless other credit terms have been agreed, payment is due on a “cash with order” basis, allowing at least 3 working days for the payment to be credited to GAT bank account. Where credit terms have been agreed (and unless otherwise agreed in writing between GAT and the customer), payment is due no later than 30 days following the date of GAT invoice
3. Title to any Goods supplied by GAT to the Customer shall not pass from GAT to the Customer until GAT has received in cash or cleared funds payment in full of the purchase price and all other sums, howsoever arising, for which payment is due from the Customer to GAT
4. Until such time as title to any product has passed to the Customer, the Customer shall hold the goods as GAT fiduciary agent and bailee
5. Acceptance by the Customer of this quotation, which GAT and the customer agree may be made electronically, shall be deemed also to be acceptance of the terms and conditions set out above.