AIR TO WATER HEAT PUMP
As agents for Daikin, we supply and fit Daikin Altherma low energy, Air to water Heat Pumps, suitable for new builds, retrofit projects and social housing/apartments.
We’ve been installing Daikin heat pumps since 2008, developing unrivalled expertise in the design, installation, commissioning and servicing of the market-leading brand. The Altherma air source heat pump is a total domestic heating and hot water system, delivering unbeatable performance while also being incredibly efficient.
Our Daikin Altherma Heat Pump is a total domestic heating and hot water system based on air source heat pump technology.
It works by extracting and converting a natural heat from the ambient air and “pumping” it into your home. The Daikin Altherma heat pump boiler satisfies your heating requirements but it can also supply your domestic hot water.
A heat pump works more efficiently and saves more energy than a traditional heating system using fossil fuel. It generates at least 3 units of free heat per unit of electricity used.
In milder weather it can generate up to 4.6 units of free heat per unit used. We are now installing high temperature systems that are a direct replacement for traditional oil boilers. These systems will cut the average energy bill by 40%.
Benefits of Air to Water heat pumps
1. They provide great savings on hot water and heating costs.
2. Easy retrofit, they can be used as a direct replacement for your oil/gas burners and use your existing radiators.
3. Very high efficiency.
4. It is a renewable technology, so no more need for Fossil Fuels.
5. Heat pumps will improve your homes BER and its value.
6. They automatically adjust to the outside temperature.
7. They are low maintenance and require minimal servicing.
8. Are 4-5 times more efficient than a condensing oil boiler
Green Air Technologies – Call Fintan on 086 047 1053 now
Brooks Business Centre,
071 915 3412